Tuesday, May 5, 2015

A Paris Street Market, May 2nd, 2015

It is now Tuesday and I am must getting to posting pictures from last Saturday's, A Paris Street Market. 

Worried the week before about the rain forecast for Saturday May 2nd...

Sunny skies with occasionally cloudy skies but NO RAIN!  At least not during the market hours!

Great day at the market!

Thanks to everyone who came and helped me have a successful day!

I want to especially thank my dear friend, Lisa Iannacito who came by after working all night at the hospital.  She is a nurse, who like me, loves all things vintage.  She came early in the morning to hang out and help me at the market. 

With my daughter Laura getting ready to graduatte high school, I missed having her helping me at the market.  Laura has been my helper for several years.  I will have to get use to doing the markets without her since she will be going away to college this August!

I am grateful my husband and son Alex (age 11) woke up at dawn (not kidding) to help me setup at A Paris Street Market.   My daughter, Laura, did come help me at the end of the day after she was done with her volunteer hours to full-fill her National Honor Society requirements.  I appreciate her coming at the end of the day to  help me pack up my booth.  Especially since that is when I am feeling pretty exhausted.   I will really miss seeing her everyday this coming August when she goes away to school.

Sunday, my son Alex and I had a movie date.  We went to see the Avenger's Movie.  I think I enjoyed watching his reaction to all the movie previews the most!  He could barely contain his enthusiasm when we saw previews for Jurassic Park, Star Wars, Batman vs. Superman!  I promised him we would see them all!

Monday, most of my day was spent working on the announcement card for Laura's graduation.  On one side I have pictures of her from 1st through 12th grade.  It took time to gather the photos and scan the school pictures but it was well worth the time and effort.  The front of the card has a photo of her in Kindergarten along with her Senior picture.  Thanks to Sam's Club, I was able to have everything printed the same day.  I was up till 1 a.m. addressing all the graduation announcements. They were all mailed early this morning.

Today, I spent time helping my friend Amy at her shop, The Pink Attic Cat.
Most Tuesdays, you will find me at the Pink Attic Cat.
A sampling of Isa Creations can be found at the Pink Attic Cat.

Quick reminder:  Isa Creations will be at the Horseshoe Craft & Flea Market this Saturday.


So finally, here are some highlight pictures of my booth at A Paris Street Market. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment