Tuesday, February 3, 2015

New Isa Creations for Valentines Day at the Pink Attic Cat

After the Christmas holiday and the Vintage Whites Market in early January, my craft studio in the basement was in desperate need of a thorough cleaning.  This time it was a bit overwhelming and hard to even start.  I have made significant progress, although there are two areas in my studio that still need some re-configuring (very time consuming but worthwhile).

The problem is that as I clean and sort, I also find hidden treasures.  I see supplies, especially vintage estate finds I forgot I had.  My brain wants to create.  I am happiest when I create.  Much like my son  (10 years old) who will create a new lego creation when he should be sorting and cleaning all the legos on his bedroom floor, I find I do the same.  I see so much of me in him.

So, this is what I created while I was cleaning and sorting my craft room table/room. A vintage theme valentine for my husband.


After I created the Valentine for my husband, I continued to clean and sort.  Then I found my stash of snoopy buttons.  My husband loves Peanuts and especially, Snoopy.   I went back to my Valentine and added that sweet button.


Rather than continue with other areas in my craft studio (the 2 areas mentioned earlier), I knew I had to stop and just create new Valentine items.

This Valentine has inspired Amy to host a Free Form class this Saturday, February 7th.  I have been helping Amy put together the materials for the class. I will be at the Pink Attic Cat this Saturday.

Here are the details posted by the Pink Attic Cat on Facebook:

SATURDAY from 1 -4pm we are having a free form class, "Make Your Valentine Special" using vintage goods. For a $10 class fee you will receive a packet of vintage and vintage style items to use, the use of my space and materials such as glue, glitter, & other free goodies, and some yummy treats and drinks to enjoy while you work. Additional supplies will be available for purchase. Sound like fun??? Drop me a comment if you plan on coming so that I can be sure we have enough packets for everyone. Pictures of a couple sample ideas to come.

The Pink Attic Cat will be open 
Thursday, Friday and Saturday, February 5th-7th, 10 am to 5 pm
located in Downtown Littleton, 5784 S. Rapp St.

If you plan on attending, please RSVP (see more details here
 by calling  303-797-4474 by Friday- 
For pictures click on this link to visit the Pink Attic Cat's Facebook page here.

 I will also have new Valentine theme items available at the Pink Attic Cat. 
 Here are the items you will find, created by Isa Creations.

Playing Card Garlands:


 Red Wool and Text Fabric Garlands:





 And, perhaps my favorite:

Muslin fabric treat/gift bags with Vintage Valentines images transferred to the bag.  This is just a small sampling of the images:








A few bags with fabric rather than the vintage valentine images transferred:



No comments:

Post a Comment