Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Vintage Whites Market in Loveland, This Weekend!

Hope everyone had a great holiday.  I have several blog postings  (in my head) about our Christmas annual sugar cookie decorating and gingerbread house, but those will have to wait until sometime next week.

After the last holiday show in December, I shift gears into the holidays at home.  This usually means I take time off from creating.  Partly because I am so burned out from creating for all the holiday shows.

This past holiday season has been an exception.  Soon after Christmas, I had to motivate myself to create new items for a brand new show for me and my friend Amy of the Pink Attic Cat in downtown Littleton.

We will be sharing a booth at the Vintage Whites Market in Loveland.

https://www.facebook.com/events/311281145740639/?fref=ts

This is a great description of the show taken from the Pink Attic Cat's emailed newsletter.

We are excited about this new little gem of a show!  The organizers come with quite the following in Montana and Utah, and have decided that Colorado would be a great place to celebrate their love for vintage too.  It is loaded with over 70 vendors that specialize in truly vintage, antiques, and repurposed items.  It is sure to be a good time!  We are in booth spaces 35 &36 so stop on by and say 'Hi'.  We'd love to see ya!  For additional information: www.thevintagewhitesmarket.com  or give me a call at 720-939-7802. (Pink Attic Cat)

You will find Isa Creations blended in with the Pink Attic Cat at the Whites Vintage Market. I look forward to this new experience.  Right next to us will also be my friend Anita of the Checkered Corner.    Here is some of the details.

Friday, January 9th  6 - 8 pm &
Saturday, January 10th 10 am  - 5 pm
 The Ranch 
5280 Arena Circle
 Loveland, CO 80538
Tickets: "First Picks Friday" $30
              Saturday Admission $6
I have created many vintage linen pin cushions just in time for this show.  That is the reason I have not been blogging....I have been too busy preparing for this new show.

I will have new items too, like Vintage linen House shape pillows.  The pillows are about 10 inches wide and 18 inches tall.  Here are preview pictures of the House Pillows, they will be available at the Whites Vintage Market this weekend.







A small preview of pin cushions, in progress.


I have other new things in progress.  I will do my best to post pictures during the show, although I usually post those on Isa Creations Facebook Page.  Make sure you follow me on Facebook.  You can see my Facebook page here.

No comments:

Post a Comment