Tuesday, August 12, 2014

More Houses...Coin Purse and/or Ear Bud Case

More photos of my newest creation.  Fully lined little house with a zipper on the back.  Created with a combintation of vintage and new materials.  They will be available at A Paris Street Market in Aspen Grove, September 6, 2014.

Most, if not all, One of A Kind Homes

Mix Media Inspired

Vintage and New Trims

Vintage Chenille 






Fabric with the girls and mix media inspired colorful roof material is from Christy Tomlinson's fabric line.  Christy Tomlinson is one of my favorite mix media artists.
Pillow case crochet edge has now been re-purposed to created a layered roof on this sweet home coin purse.

 Crochet trim with beads crocheted...love this trim.  Wish I had more...
 Love the Christy Tomlinson's fabric.  I am so glad I purchased yards of it about a year ago.


 Beaded trim found an estate sale in my own neighborhood this past Spring.  This was the only estate sale where I shopped at on the  1st, 2nd and last day, each time finding wonderful vintage treasures.


No comments:

Post a Comment